- Pinterest like responsive masonry grid system for angular.
- A tiny cli tool to convert relative path to specified alias.
- A babel plugin to change React.createElement to an alias (_rce or other unique variable based on scope) so that it can be better handled in obfuscation (without object property mangling).
- Android like pattern matching captcha system for your node webapps.
- Pattern Lock is a light weight plugin to simulate android like pattern lock mechanism for your hybrid app or for a website. It's easy to configure and style so you can have different type of pattern lock according to your need. Is also provide some method
- Handle document meta/head tags in isomorphic react with ease.
- A mini deferred plugin, having just what you need.
- Twittter Snowflake like unique id generator plugin for nodejs and browser implemented in js.
- fqueue is a micro-plugin to queue function execution to handle asyncronous flow and stepping though functions. So you save yourself with ugly callbacks and can make your code more preety.