A light weight plugin to simulate android like pattern lock mechanism for your hybrid app or for a website. It's easy to configure and style so you can have different type of pattern lock according to your need. Is also provide some methods to use this plugin securely.
The easiest way to use PatternLock is to install it from npm and build it into your app with Webpack.
npm install patternlock
You can then import react-select and its styles in your application as follows:
;; //or import this directly on css file if you are not using any bundler
You can also use the standalone UMD build by including
dist/patternlock.min.css in your page.
Check demo and documentation on http://ignitersworld.com/lab/patternLock.html
- Removed jQuery dependency
- Rewrite on es6
- Added rollup to bundle and parcel to run dev environment
- Removed bower and jquery json
- Added a option to allow repeating over dots.
- Added on npm.
- Fixed setPattern bug for larger matrix.
- Fixed invalid pattern #15, #3
- Fixed direction classes issue while directly moving to non near dots.
- UMD (AMD, CommonJS) support.
- Added directional classes, dir, n,s,e,w,n-e,n-w,s-e,s-w.
- Added setPattern, disable, enable methods.
- Fixed patternlock support on devices having both mouse and touch input.