- A mixin for extending ampersand-collection with lodash methods.
- Trigger routes from multiple routers based on querystring parameters.
- AutoBind plugin for Fluxxor to help prevent spaghetti props wiring.
- Forward events from any Node EventEmitter to another EventEmitter.
- Compile inline JS templates in your build, instead of at runtime. Great for projects that want to avoid using the CSP header 'unsafe-eval'.
- Wrapper for JSHint to allow hinting of JSX files
- A simple utility for creating an object with values equal to its keys. Identical to react/lib/keyMirror
- Simple collection filtering and denormalization.
- Lodash mixins used by BitMEX.
- Simple packaging of react addons to avoid fiddly 'react/addons' npm module.
- React draggable component
- A draggable and resizable grid layout with responsive breakpoints, for React.
- A mixin for automatically synchronizing a component's state with localStorage.
- A component that is resizable with handles.
- Declarative router component for React
- Simple implementation of [storm-multilang protocol](https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm/wiki/Multilang-protocol) for nodeJS apps. Handles reading, emitting, acking, failing, and handshaking.
- A fast, jQuery-free text sizing component that quickly fits single and multi-line text to the width (and optionally height) of its container.
- Don't fall over when your Node.JS server is too busy. Now without native dependencies!
- Streaming XLSX writer. Forked from rubenv/node-xlsx-writer.