- A simplified version of wormhole for server/client IPC. Provides auto reconnection support and bi-directional communication
- Provides a fast, pretty robust e-mail validator. Only checks form, not function.
- Combines two 32bit integers into a single 64bit integer string. Can also reverse it back out again
- Provides 27 hashing algorithms: md5, md4, md2, sha1, sha256, whirlpool, crc32, etc. MacOS X requires Xcode to be installed.
- Provides a seedable uniformly distributed random number generator for node.js, based on POSIX nrand48_r function
- Yet another node async control flow library for handling callbacks. Very similar to step.