- A Node.js module to mange requesting a uri multiple times. Sometimes requested pages return a bad status code, timeout, or fail for some reason that would be resolved if the page was just requested again. Chances uses request to give a request multiple tr
- fantest =======
- Logz is a simple, dependency free, Node.js module for logging.
- A Node.js module to manage concurrency of I/O intensive tasks.
- neo4j-js-rest ==============
- node-pop is a Node.js worker that parallelizes processing a function that is io bound.
- Shurly is a simple, dependency free, Node.js module for ensuring indexes in MongoDb.