- Small library that adds wait, async pattern to promises. Internally it adapts Q promises but have very diffrent API outside. Created mainly for simplifying code within Swarm projects
- https with auto configuration
- Branch of Reds (Redis search for node.js)
- SemanticFirewall is a node.js moodule that can be extended to create your own specific language to represent asserts, validations, runtime privacy checks, di containers
- Core library for creating swarm 2.0 systems .
- Bricks for swarm adapters and js clients.