- Control your asynchronous code with explicit flows! Created mainly for simplifying code within SwarmESB projects but can be used outside SwarmESB ecosystem
- Small library that adds wait, async pattern to promises. Internally it adapts Q promises but have very diffrent API outside. Created mainly for simplifying code within Swarm projects
- pubsubshare: hide low level mechanisms for implementing secure pub sub communication and file sharing between organisations. Used to implement executable choreographies in SwarmCore
- Bricks for swarm adapters and js clients.
- Generic persistence layer with memory caching, types
- SwarmESB transfromations: make transfromations between functions, web services and executable choreografies
- double-check is a node.js module provide support for asserts, validations, runtime privacy checks
- Track your calls by calling the why functions
- Branch of Reds (Redis search for node.js)
- ACL support for node.js with redis persistence. Powerfull: ACLs + exceptional rules in js code. Created for SwarmCore/ SwarmESB but reusable in any node.js project
- Track your calls by calling the why functions and get a stack of 'whys'
- Dependency Injection container similar with Angular's DI but with service failure detection
- Core library for creating swarm 2.0 systems .
- SemanticFirewall is a node.js moodule that can be extended to create your own specific language to represent asserts, validations, runtime privacy checks, di containers
- https with auto configuration