- A simple JSON validation package (subset of JSON Schema)
- ExpressJS plugin to support setting the locale through the host
- The purpose of this library is to take a [Web Schema](https://github.com/darobin/web-schema) and generate from it a Mongoose schema that's ready to turn into a model and use with MongoDB.
- This is a port of Eric Weeks' `quasi.c`, which can still be found all the way back in 1995: http://www.physics.emory.edu/faculty/weeks/software/quasic.html.
- Specification Edition Support Tool.
- Deprecated — use package “node-w3capi” instead
- The meeting of JSON Schema and HTML form validation
- Web Schema is a technology that is used to describe data on the Web in a way that is intended to minimise impedance mismatch between the various uses of Web data (forms, DB, validation, APIs…).
- In the Web Platform Specs project, we've taken great care to make sure things are as easy and straightforward as possible for developers. But we can't magic absolutely *everything* away just like that. Some aspects, like the legalese bits or some recurrin
- Toolbox for deep, resilient, markup-invariant linking into HTML documents without their coöperation
- Report generator for Web Platform Test result sets