- A simple JSON validation package (subset of JSON Schema)
- ExpressJS plugin to support setting the locale through the host
- The purpose of this library is to take a [Web Schema](https://github.com/darobin/web-schema) and generate from it a Mongoose schema that's ready to turn into a model and use with MongoDB.
- This is a port of Eric Weeks' `quasi.c`, which can still be found all the way back in 1995: http://www.physics.emory.edu/faculty/weeks/software/quasic.html.
- Specification Edition Support Tool.
- ***WARNING***: This library is a client for an API that is currently in private testing. Using it will break in all sorts of ways. There are bugs. There will be changes. Do not use this unless you know what you're doing.
- The meeting of JSON Schema and HTML form validation
- Web Schema is a technology that is used to describe data on the Web in a way that is intended to minimise impedance mismatch between the various uses of Web data (forms, DB, validation, APIs…).
- In the Web Platform Specs project, we've taken great care to make sure things are as easy and straightforward as possible for developers. But we can't magic absolutely *everything* away just like that. Some aspects, like the legalese bits or some recurrin
- Toolbox for deep, resilient, markup-invariant linking into HTML documents without their coöperation
- Report generator for Web Platform Test result sets