- Web Schema is a technology that is used to describe data on the Web in a way that is intended to minimise impedance mismatch between the various uses of Web data (forms, DB, validation, APIs…).
- The purpose of this library is to take a [Web Schema](https://github.com/darobin/web-schema) and generate from it a Mongoose schema that's ready to turn into a model and use with MongoDB.
- GitHub is great in that it supports hooks that provide information about a *lot* of things. These events are very detailed, and de-normalised.
- The meeting of JSON Schema and HTML form validation
- Report generator for Web Platform Test result sets
- In the Web Platform Specs project, we've taken great care to make sure things are as easy and straightforward as possible for developers. But we can't magic absolutely *everything* away just like that. Some aspects, like the legalese bits or some recurrin