- Treat a sequence of middleware as middleware.
- A filesystem-based router. Resources are served from filesystem paths that correspond to the URL.
- Sublevel partitions the database. Superlevel allows accessing the entire database, including browsing all the sublevels.
- Adds template support to Malifi for the consolidate.js template engine consolidation library.
- Adds Jade template support to Malifi.
- Adds marked template support to Malifi
- Middleware to pause streaming of the request body until a receiver is ready.
- A bit map that can be persisted, such as in LevelDB databases.
- A stream that accumulates all received chunks into a string.
- Provides the functionality needed for a client to use HTTP Basic or Digest authentication. Also provides primitives for parsing WWW-Authenticate and Authentication_Info headers.