- Additional extension methods for Rx js.
- An RxJS extension method that concats an Observable to emit events with a decreasing velocity magnitude based on the velocity of the last event of its source sequence and a given friction coefficient.
- Robert Penner's easing functions as Observables.
- Extra RxJS extension methods to make working with Observables easier.
- RxJS wrappers around some of the node fs lib.
- Unified mouse + touch gestures written in RxJS.
- An RxJS extension method that calculates the magnitude and angle of an Observable's velocity in real time.
- Rx utils for some asynchronous node APIs.