- authenticate socket.io connections using JWTs
- Converts last commits to changelog entries.
- A wrapper over vim executable for friendly project editing.
- JSON Web Tokens (JWT) verify/sign implementation using W3C Web Cryptography (crypto.subtle).
- Protactor's webdriver-manager as a standalone Node.js module.
- Here's the scenario: You want to build a secure means of some untrusted site opening a window, which loads content at a trusted site. Then you want the untrusted dude to be able to pass in parameters. Then you want the trusted code to do any amount of
- A multi-transport async logging library for Node.js