- Check that your files are on the CDN.
- Clusterify your NodeJS applications and deploy without downtimes. Just like that.
- Helper to bootstrap an index and load fixtures to an elasticsearch instance
- Ensures that a file exists: if not, it creates it.
- Cache objects for a specified TTL. After that, freshen them up!
- Console applications for the masses
- Easily mock your webservices while testing frontends.
- A browser-based IDE written in NodeJS. For Real.
- Because blanklines matter.
- Handy interface for docker shell command
- Reconfig based Namshi style config files helper
- Tiny and handy lib for parsing the usual space-separated tables we get as shell commands outputs
- An HTTP router
- Simple smoke testing library in NodeJS
- An API Orchestration Layer (OL)
- A graylog2 transport for winston