- Check that your files are on the CDN.
- Clusterify your NodeJS applications and deploy without downtimes. Just like that.
- A small utility to count things
- Helper to bootstrap an index and load fixtures to an elasticsearch instance
- Ensures that a file exists: if not, it creates it.
- Cache objects for a specified TTL. After that, freshen them up!
- Check if a name has a trademark on it. Because, shit, now we have to deal with this stuff.
- Add w3c SRI hashes to your resources
- Console applications for the masses
- Easily mock your webservices while testing frontends.
- A newrelic transport for winston
- A browser-based IDE written in NodeJS. For Real.
- Because blanklines matter.
- Handy interface for docker shell command
- Reconfig based Namshi style config files helper
- Winston based logging helper talking to your console, graylog2 and newrelic
- Tiny and handy lib for parsing the usual space-separated tables we get as shell commands outputs
- Try to parse JSON, silently fail if something screws up.
- A simple module to generate SRI hashes out of files and implement sub-resource integrity
- An HTTP router
- Simple smoke testing library in NodeJS
- An API Orchestration Layer (OL)
- A graylog2 transport for winston
- Data indexing and tranforming libray