- Converts numbers into a more human-friendly format, similar to `ls`'s `--human-readable` flag (`ls -lh`) or Stack Overflow's reputation numbers. For example, 123456 becomes '123k'.
- Uses OS zip command if avaliable (for better performance and speed) or node.js version if there is no system command avaliable. Can be called via node or command line.
- A middleware for using Watson Conversation in a Botkit-powered bot.
- Tool to automatically rebalance various cryptoins via the cryptsy API
- Like Connect's methodOverride, except it supports GET requests also. 100% Express.js comaptible
- SSI (Server Side Includes) Middleware for Connect and Express
- Creates backups of couchdb databases (.tar.gz files containing one .json file per database) and restores from those backups.
- Import your Cloudant databases to DocPad collections
- DocPad plugin for loading json/yml/etc. and making it avaliable to documents and layouts. Forked from docpad-plugin-data with several improvements
- Import your mongodb collections to DocPad collections
- DocPad plugin for redirecting URLs to other websites via configuration. Based on the cleanurls plugin.
- DocPad plugin which adds the ability to output to Amazon S3, Google Storage or and other service supported by SunnyJS.
- Automatically log into your elance account and withdrawal any avaliable balance to your specified account
- Basic IP rate-limiting middleware for Express. Use to limit repeated requests to public APIs and/or endpoints such as password reset.
- A simple node.js script that turns a single-threaded server into a multi-threaded server with automatic restarting.
- Light-weight wrapper for the newer Promise-based MediaDevices.getUserMedia API with a fallback to navigator.getUserMedia (and it's prefixed variants)
- Automates using Apache Flex to compile .as files to .swf.\nNote: you must install the Apache Flex SDK separately and then configure this plugin with the path to the SDK.
- Logs details any time any code in your node.js app (including dependencies) uses `fs.*` to write to the filesystem.
- A stream of raw audio data from the microphone for use in browsers with getUserMedia
- Uses Dreamhost's API to make a given domain or subdomain point to your current IP address. Set it up as a cron job and forget about it.
- No longer functional
- prefixes a (text) stream with a given string before each chunk, useful, for e.g., when piping text from multiple sources to stdout
- Memory-efficient module that tracks the average value of an unlimited quantity of numbers
- Parses set-cookie headers into objects
- Utility to sign page data (RondavuData) for use with Sociable Labs's widgets
- Web proxy for evading internet censorship & general-purpose library for rewriting remote websites.
- Client library to use the IBM Watson Services and AlchemyAPI
- UI component to build web application
- A collection of react components to build web applications using the Watson APIs.
- IBM Watson Speech to Text and Text to Speech SDK for web browsers.
- IBM Watson Speech to Text CLI
- UI components (CSS & SCSS) used in Watson Developer Cloud demo apps
- web-accessible terminal client for debugging environments that don't support SSH (such as bluemix). No security whatsoever.