- Converts large numbers into a more human-friendly format. For example, 123456 becomes '123k'.
- Uses OS zip command if avaliable (for better performance and speed) or node.js version if there is no system command avaliable. Can be called via node or command line.
- Tool to automatically rebalance various cryptoins via the cryptsy API
- Like Connect's methodOverride, except it supports GET requests also. 100% Express.js comaptible
- SSI (Server Side Includes) Middleware for connect
- Import your Cloudant databases to DocPad collections
- Import your mongodb collections to DocPad collections
- DocPad plugin for redirecting URLs to other websites via configuration. Based on the cleanurls plugin.
- DocPad plugin which adds the ability to output to Amazon S3, Google Storage or and other service supported by SunnyJS.
- Automatically log into your elance account and withdrawal any avaliable balance to your specified account
- Basic rate-limiting middleware for Express. Use to limit access to public endpoints such as account creation and password reset.
- A simple node.js script that turns a single-threaded server into a multi-threaded server with automatic restarting.
- Automates using Apache Flex to compile .as files to .swf.\nNote: you must install the Apache Flex SDK separately and then configure this plugin with the path to the SDK.
- Uses Dreamhost's API to make a given domain or subdomain point to your current IP address. Set it up as a cron job and forget about it.
- Tool for finding the Google PageRank of a given url. Can be used as a node module or a cli command when installed with -g
- Parses set-cookie headers into objects
- Utility to sign page data (RondavuData) for use with Sociable Labs's widgets
- Web proxy for evading internet censorship & general-purpose library for rewriting remote websites.
- Nodejs Client Wrapper to use the IBM Watson Services
- web-accessible terminal client for debugging environments that don't support SSH (such as bluemix). No security whatsoever.