- A cache implementation for Apollo Client, tuned for performance
- Automatically requires source for a module/project, provided you follow a convention.
- Hook SIGINT and cleanly shut down your async code
- Like Redux's combineReducers, but more better!
- Run focused scripts when files change
- Styling library
- Make an HTML file with inline scripts CSP compliant
- react-addons-update except that it will fill in object paths that are missing.
- Utilities for working with parse5 ASTs
- Documentation generation, in the spirit of literate programming.
- Breaks polymers into monomers
- Everyone's got opinions.
- My take on the world of Node projects.
- Basic html hygiene.
- Binds all methods on an object to itself, including those defined on its prototype, and inherited up the chain.
- A streamlined approach to managing your Redux action creators and reducers.
- An opinionated framework to help you impress your clients with all the latest buzzwords.
- Serves static files according to a waterfall of URL to file mappings
- Stacky parses stack traces from various sources, and formats them in readable ways.
- Code style and repository auto-configurer
- Personal code style for @nevir
- Common configuration for Polymer node projects. Sets up static analysis, testing and more.
- Converts a TypeScript type hierarchy into GraphQL's IDL.
- Takes a mostly unique string and ensures that it is globally unique.
- Process Web Components into one output file
- WCT plugin that enables support for local browsers via Selenium
- WCT plugin that enables support for sauce browsers via Sauce Labs
- web-component-tester makes testing your web components a breeze!
- Gulp tasks that can be run directly or as part of a watch task.