- Automatically requires source for a module/project, provided you follow a convention.
- Hook SIGINT and cleanly shut down your async code
- Make an HTML file with inline scripts CSP compliant
- Utilities for working with parse5 ASTs
- Documentation generation, in the spirit of literate programming.
- Breaks polymers into monomers
- Basic html hygiene.
- An opinionated framework to help you impress your clients with all the latest buzzwords.
- Serves static files according to a waterfall of URL to file mappings
- Stacky parses stack traces from various sources, and formats them in readable ways.
- Code style and repository auto-configurer
- Personal code style for @nevir
- Common configuration for Polymer node projects. Sets up static analysis, testing and more.
- Process Web Components into one output file
- WCT plugin that enables support for local browsers via Selenium
- WCT plugin that enables support for sauce browsers via Sauce Labs
- web-component-tester makes testing your web components a breeze!