- Parsing JS code into ASTs and tools to query and transform these trees.
- Load Lively Kernel modules into node.js
- An object-oriented language for parsing and pattern matching
- Manager for versioning and reading / writing resources.
- Authentication and authorization for Lively Web servers
- For a better ace editor
- Small wrapper around fs to easily create file and directory structures. Currently used for testing stuff tht depends on files.
- Lively Kernel Git Helper
- Another web server for Lively
- Recursively gather file meta data starting at a root directory. An interface to other file watching libs (currently mainly gaze).
- Connect any node.js or browser application to a lively2lively network.
- subserver to combine files for caching
- Small wrapper around node's http.