- Setup id, className, and inline css if needed for and HTMLElement based on a selector. Handy for cases where sometimes css maybe applied from an external file or sometimes from inline.css
- Record microphone data via getUsermedia automatically based on microphone activity
- bigwheel is an mvc framework that focuses on animation
- This is a module which can be used for workshops or lessons based on browsers
- This module will save a blob/file from the browser.
- associate objects with routes. Used by bigwheel to route sections
- bigwheel can handle multiple render engines this module helps. Pass multiple view items to act as one
- This is a view manager for bigwheel (it brings in out content)
- CLM Trackr has a built in draw method. This module exposes the ability to draw face parts individually using a custom strokestyle
- A collection of utility functions to work with CLM Trackr data.
- Pass an object defining css a function will be returned. Pass selectors to the returned function to get merged css objects
- Will take a string which is a css transform value (2d or 3d) and return a mat4 or 3d transformation matrix from the string.
- Pass in a timezone offset in minutes and this function will return Date objects based on that Timezone
- Add in locations by name and lengths/durations to those locations after which you can ask for directions
- readme.md is the documentation format for NPM Modules. View readme.md in the browser as if they were documentation
- Call a function after a certain set of time or on a specific Date.
- f1 animation parsing functions for the dom
- This module will take the d1-dom module and "oldify" it. This means css transforms and opacity will be polyfilled for older browsers.
- f1 animation parsing functions that will copy values to a model.
- Parse data from one object to another using a predefined function
- This module can be used to parse Faceshift Open File Format data files
- will convert a Promise to a frp event
- will return an Event. The event will fire when requestAnimationFrame evaluates. The event will return the difference in milliseconds since the last call.
- This is a bare bones Browserify project generator. Inspired by the ease of use with Beefy. Browserify compiles are performed via Grunt and the application is served via Connect