- A lightweight plugin to add content indicators on veritcally scrolling content. Usually used to set the top border color if there is content above, and a bottom border color if there is content below.
- Use native jQuery events for SPA communication. Subcribe a function to a global event for each element in a jQuery collection. Used in numerous commercial SPAs and featured in a best-selling book on SPAs.
- Unleash PowerCSS to create custom CSS for every user that visits your site. PowerCSS uses merging, caching, compression, and double-buffering to exceed the speed and flexibility of static CSS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnkMjzhxw4s
- A small library I have used for years to provide efficient and consistent run-time argument validation. This is used during development, and can be disabled or easily removed durning the build stage prior to deployment. This is the first node port, howe
- Dragscroll allows you to create numerous inertia scrolling areas all with their own properties.
- uriAnchor jQuery plugin - SPA URI routing made simple. Use this plugin to provide sophisticated routing to your SPA. Used in many commercial SPAs and featured in a best-selling book.
- Unleash PowerCSS to create custom styling for every user of your web application. PowerCSS uses merging, caching, compression, and double-buffering to exceed the speed and flexibility of static CSS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnkMjzhxw4s
- Tscroll provides custom replacements for stock vertical scrollbars. Improvements include flexible styling, consistent cross-platform look, left-hand or right-hand placement, and better compatibility with map interfaces because the pointer will not be cap
- A modern, full-life-cycle starter project for SPAs using a feature-module architecture.