- API for converting integer arrays to encoded byte streams (Buffers) and vice versa.
- Library of core parsing modules required by apg and apg-generated parsers.
- API for APG - an ABNF Parser Generator.
- An ABNF Parser Generator - generates recursive-descent parsers from grammars written in a superset of Augmented Backus-Naur Form (ABNF)
- Web Page GUI for generating & testing APG parsers. New feature for viewing the trace as a d3.js-generated parse tree.
- Pattern-matching alternative to RegExp. Replaces the regular expression syntax with ABNF. Adds APG parser features such as User Defined Terminals (hand-written pattern matchers) and access to the AST.
- Converts byte streams from one encoding to another. Decodes byte streams to integer arrays and vice versa.