- Apostrophe is a user-friendly content management system. You'll need more than this core module. See apostrophenow.org to get started.
- Allows a column of content to be broken up into blocks with independent templates, allowing for sub-columns to alternate with a full width column for instance. Blocks can be added and removed freely.
- Blogging for the Apostrophe content management system
- A next-generation blog for A2. Blogs and blog posts are ordinary pages with a few fancy features, so that blog posts have a natural and obvious permanent URL on the site but aggreation and blog-style browsing are still possible.
- A convenience module for using browserify with frontend code in Apostrophe.
- Maintain the aesthetic of your website by restricting old browsers from seeing it.
- CAS authentication client and server for the Apostrophe CMS
- Commandline generator and configurator for Apostrophe CMS
- Force login as "admin" at the start of a new browser session. Only works if the password is still set to "demo", but you should disable this module once you fork our sandbox anyway.
- Donate module for Apostrophe CMS
- A new content area editor for Apostrophe. Integrates ckeditor and allows the option of using other rich text editors. Alternative content area editors can also be created following the same interface.
- Calendar of events for the Apostrophe content management system
- Adds a Facebook Page RSS widget to the Apostrophe content management system
- A superclass for modules that enhance "regular pages" in the Apostrophe CMS with custom page settings, loader functions, dispatcher, etc.
- Adds a Flickr set widget to the Apostrophe content management system
- Allow your users to build forms on the fly on their Apostrophe sites
- google login for apostrophe sites
- Groups for apostrophe-people, a component of the Apostrophe content management system
- Internationalion, translation and localization of content on sites powered by the Apostrophe 2 CMS
- Automagically redirect users to the best page available as an alternative to a 404 Not Found error.
- Custom Google map generator for the Apostrophe content management system
- This component creates a public-facing interface that allows users to submit instances of existing apostrophe classes to the site's database.
- Adds trees of pages to the Apostrophe content management system
- Staff directories, user accounts and personal profiles for the Apostrophe content management system
- A site-wide preferences menu with a custom schema.
- Allows admins to create redirects within an Apostrophe site
- Adds an RSS feed widget to the Apostrophe content management system
- Schemas for easy editing of properties in Apostrophe objects
- An easy form widget builder for the Apostrophe content management system
- Implements sitewide search for Apostrophe sites
- Allows pages to contain multiple titled sections accessible via internal tabs, and permits users to add and remove sections freely.
- Create sites powered by the Apostrophe 2 CMS with a minimum of boilerplate code
- Reusable content snippets for the Apostrophe content management system. The blog and events modules are built on this foundation, which is also useful in and of itself.
- Adds a Tumblr RSS widget to the Apostrophe content management system
- Adds a Twitter feed widget to Apostrophe's rich content editor
- Styles required for the new editor and other pre-release improvements to A2's interface. Eventually this will merge into the apostrophe module.
- Enables socket.io in Apostrophe projects.
- Provides optional approval workflow for the Apostrophe CMS. For most projects this is overkill.
- Bootstrap a typical Express 3.0 app with even less fuss than usual. Makes a bunch of bold assumptions that may or may not suit you.
- Given a MongoDB query cursor, process the results in parallel, up to the specified limit.
- A jQuery calendar plugin that uses HTML templates.
- A simple static site generator powered by nunjucks, LESS, and markdown.
- Joins related documents efficiently with MongoDB and compatible databases
- A sanitize module for the people. Built for Apostrophe CMS.
- Moog provides powerful module subclassing.
- moog-require extends moog with support for type definitions in local files and npm modules.
- A modern oembed client. Allows you to register filters to improve or supply oembed support for sites that don't normally have it. You can also supply a whitelist of services you trust to prevent XSS attacks.
- Incredibly simple data storage and locking for command line scripts. Pairs nicely with shelljs and a nice chianti.
- Clean up user-submitted HTML, preserving whitelisted elements and whitelisted attributes on a per-element basis
- Sentencer is a string templating engine for madlibs-style sentence generating.
- Store files in a web-accessible location via a simplified API. Can automatically scale and rotate images. Includes both S3-based and local filesystem-based backends with the most convenient features of each.