- atomic object/namespace sync across processes using observe and redis
- nsure is a JS class that allows deep testing/sanitation, modification chains and model generation of objects.
- streamIt a readable stream (node 0.10+) variant taking Buffer or Stream inputs
- a node js tool to scan redis keys via pattern and execute a command on them
- ID generation and checking for the browser and nodejs
- a nodeJS 0.10 compatible REPL server/client. simple, but includes autoComplete and colors, and local scope access for clients.
- a pubsub system with bubbling and persistence
- nobase is a nodejs document db running exclusively in-process memory
- a pubsub system with bubbling, replies and persistence
- redistributor is a nodeJS library that distributes redis commands to instances by command (e.g. reads vs. writes)
- a service to log from nodeJS to a json web tree-view
- logger class based on rule-functions. uses the console, a file and trigger an event for more complex action.