- Transforms & normalizes JSON structures like a **`bureaucat`** ( using templates )
- For e.g., to mock GET http://abc.com/:id?api_key=XYZ
- Handle embarrassingly awkward errors
- Pattern based fixture generator for urls
- Give grunt some context, provide named configs for common options and override individual options via the command line
- Universal CSS styleguide generator for grunt. Easily integrate Styledocco or KSS styleguide generation into your development workflow.
- Provides Grunt like config support to gulp
- Routeful static resource management
- An extensible request hijacker for mocking URLs in tests. Use it to simplify your testing against external APIs.