- Ember component to easily render markdown (using `marked`, so GFM and syntax highlighting supported from scratch). A very basic example application using those components is available [there](http://huafu.github.io/ember-marked/).
- Need to have some properties on your views with the current width and height of their main element? Here is the mixin which does this for you.
- An Ember addon to include a google-map Ember friendly component in your apps and draw overlays thanks to Ember objects. See a bare simple demo [there](http://huafu.github.io/ember-google-map/).
- A Brunch skeleton for developing clean Ember applications with CoffeeScript, Stylus, Twitter Bootstrap and Font Awesome
- Adapters and tools for EmberJS to work well with SailsJS
- Adds keyword processing support to brunch.io application packager.
- A powerful i18n engine for EmberJS with deep contexts, lazy-load, on-the-fly language changing and more.
- Provide a `SortableCollectionView` and `SortableCollectionItemView` to sort **visually** a collection of items. The items are not sorted in memory, but only on the screen, which allow very fast sorting.
- An Ember mixin to allow you to bind style properties on your view/controller/whatever properties. Very simple live demo available [here](http://huafu.github.io/with-style-mixin/)