- A Brunch skeleton for developing clean Ember applications with CoffeeScript, Stylus, Twitter Bootstrap and Font Awesome
- An adapter and model for use with cordova contacts plugin
- Tool to remove vendor prefixes from CSS files
- Deploy Ember app using rsync, with support for revision list, activate, etc...
- Use ember-data to retreive google contact thru the Google Client API
- Need to have some properties on your views with the current width and height of their main element? Here is the mixin which does this for you.
- Adapter and tools to connect to a FeathersJS backend.
- Adapters and tools for EmberJS to work well with SailsJS
- An improved Ember Data fixture adapter to be used on dev env, and which is not inserted as part of the app in prod builds.
- Easier to define and more readable router for EmberJS with support for auto-updated document title based on each route.
- An Ember addon to include a google-map Ember friendly component in your apps and draw overlays thanks to Ember objects. See a bare simple demo [there](http://huafu.github.io/ember-google-map/).
- A powerful i18n engine for EmberJS with deep contexts, lazy-load, on-the-fly language changing and more.
- # DEPRECATED, use [ember-img-manager](https://github.com/huafu/ember-img-manager) instead!
- An `<img>` manager for Ember with cache, batch load and error handling.
- Ember component to easily render markdown (using `marked`, so GFM and syntax highlighting supported from scratch). A very basic example application using those components is available [there](http://huafu.github.io/ember-marked/).
- Adds EmberScript support to brunch.
- Provide a `SortableCollectionView` and `SortableCollectionItemView` to sort **visually** a collection of items. The items are not sorted in memory, but only on the screen, which allow very fast sorting.
- Improved Hubot adapter for Gitter
- Adds keyword processing support to brunch.io application packager.
- Local JSON database with overlays to be used as fixtures
- Adds static html as part of require/amd support to brunch.
- An Ember mixin to allow you to bind style properties on your view/controller/whatever properties. Very simple live demo available [here](http://huafu.github.io/with-style-mixin/)