- Extensibly serialize & deserialize Draft.js ContentState
- A simple utility library for making the web more humane.
- Transition numbers with ease
- kind of like lodash but works with Immutable
- A robust log tailer
- Node OpenTSDB client
- Cleanup events in Backbone subviews
- NodeSalesforceClient ====================
- Creates a proxy fs object (mimicing the node fs API) that merges together multiple filesystem instances and/or paths at different parts of the actual filesystem.
- Guide your users through a tour of your app.
- Broccoli plugin that converts "regular" comments in CoffeeScript and SASS into block comments, so they are retained after transpilation.
- A Hipchat adapter for Hubot
- Build docs for HubSpot projects using Docco
- HubSpot ESLint configurations
- Automatically detect when a browser is offline
- Styleable select elements built on Tether
- Client-side library for creating dropdowns
- Get the CRUD out of your app. Define functions for Backbone.Model create, read, update and delete.
- Server to collect stats from the client
- Yet another webpack plugin for Broccoli. This one relies on webpack's caching for speed, but does it in a way that works well as a broccoli plugin (symlinking from the webpack cache to the output folder as needed).
- CSS tooltips built on Tether
- Converts Sprockets/Rails directives, in both JS and CSS files, into modules recognizable by Webpack.
- Client to send data from Node into waterfall
- env ===
- PlanOut is a framework and programming language for online field experimentation
- A series of grunt tasks to help integrate asset bender pre-compilation, versioning, etc into a grunt workflow.
- Proxy to make local development of static apps easy
- Collect performance data from the client and node
- A client-side library to make absolutely positioned elements attach to elements in the page efficiently.
- A convenient way to make a quick broccoli node wrapper with having to fully create a new plugin constructor/class that derives from broccoli-plugin.
- A fork of react-select with support for option groups
- Build extensible Draft.js editors with configurable plugins and integrated serialization.