- Get the CRUD out of your app. Define functions for Backbone.Model create, read, update and delete.
- Broccoli plugin that converts "regular" comments in CoffeeScript and SASS into block comments, so they are retained after transpilation.
- Yet another webpack plugin for Broccoli. This one relies on webpack's caching for speed, but does it in a way that works well as a broccoli plugin (symlinking from the webpack cache to the output folder as needed).
- Collect performance data from the client and node
- Server to collect stats from the client
- env ===
- A series of grunt tasks to help integrate asset bender pre-compilation, versioning, etc into a grunt workflow.
- Build docs for HubSpot projects using Docco
- Node bindings for the Hubspot Static Daemon
- A Hipchat adapter for Hubot
- A simple utility library for making the web more humane.
- Cleanup events in Backbone subviews
- Node OpenTSDB client
- Transition numbers with ease
- API binding for the HubSpot Rodan monitoring app
- NodeSalesforceClient ====================
- Schablone =========
- Converts Sprockets/Rails directives, in both JS and CSS files, into modules recognizable by Webpack.
- A client-side library to make absolutely positioned elements attach to elements in the page efficiently.
- Client-side library for creating dropdowns
- Styleable select elements built on Tether
- Guide your users through a tour of your app.
- CSS tooltips built on Tether
- Wrapper for debugging and logging libraries used by Hubspot JS
- Proxy to make local development of static apps easy
- Client to send data from Node into waterfall
You Need Help