- Kick off your promise chains with flamboyant confidence
- Set-theoretical promises
- Put values in, get values out.
- Process streams with generators
- Self-documenting Falcor router
- A Falcor model that can be read from synchronously
- Client side control
- Secure, extendable fetching with telemetry
- Web-hacking proxy API for node
- A tool that prints out crude profiles of web page loading on the command line. You must provide a `start()` and `stop()` function to tell it when to start and stop recording requests, based on the url.
- Small, fast, event-driven, fault-tolerant html tokenizer. Works in node or browsers.
- curl, but tries to prettify json
- Convert Legacy JSON Objects to JSON Graph
- Merge multiple objects into one, optionally creating a new cloned object.
- Trie-based ES6 Map clone: keys=iterables, values=anything
- Flux architecture
- get promises out of standard callback APIs
- Wayin SDK