Web-hacking proxy API for node
var hoxy = ;
var proxy = hoxy;
Hoxy has released version 3.0.
This release simplifies the API and better supports ES6.
done callback is no longer passed as the third arg to interceptors. Interceptor arity is, accordingly, no longer a switch for async behavior. Rather, it solely depends on the return type of the interceptor (i.e. promises or iterators over promises).
- The third argument to interceptors is now the
cycle object, === to
this. This was based on a suggestion from @nerdbeere, with a view toward supporting arrow functions, in which
this is lexical.
- The CLI has been completely removed from the project. The reasoning is that, by simplifying the project, I can more easily maintain it. If there's a need, it can be brought back as a separate npm module. Perhaps somebody else can take that on.
hoxy.forever() function goes away.
- 3.2.0 Better error handling. Added
query getter/setter to request.
- 3.1.3 Merged PR #62. Thanks jonsharratt.
- 3.1.2 Make
- 3.1.1 Prevent
EADDRNOTAVAIL on Windows when using
- 3.1.0 Filtering options now accept functions.
- 3.0.3 Fixed
Cycle#serve() breakage on Windows.
- 3.0.2 Fix for a Windows EADDRNOTAVAIL error.
- 3.0.1 Fixed bug where
as intercepts weren't catching async errors properly.
- 3.0.0 Simplify the API and better support ES6.
- 2.3.1 Back-ported 3.0.1 async
as intercept fix.
- 2.3.0 Added getter and setter for proxy-level slow options.
- 2.2.6 Added eslint npm script. Thanks @nerdbeere.
- 2.2.5 Fixed a bug where
.buffer was always undefined. Thanks @Timwi.
- 2.2.4 Added babel optional runtime transformer.
- 2.2.3 Fixed broken reference to lodash-node in CLI.
- 2.2.2 Updated hoxy version in CLI.
- 2.2.1 Fixed error in npmignore.
- 2.2.0 Added proxy-level throttling.
- 2.1.1 Ditched babel require hook and instead use compile/prepublish.
- 2.1.0 Ability to run reversy proxy as an HTTPS server. Thanks @snoj.
- 2.0.0 Direct HTTPS proxying and improved async support in interceptors. Thanks @snoj, @Phoenixmatrix, @sholladay and others for helping with the HTTPS stuff!
- 1.2.4 Improved cheerio markup serialization. Thanks Seth Holladay.
- 1.2.3 Test command now
npm test instead of
close() method now passes args through to server close. Thanks Seth Holladay.
- 1.2.2 Fixed errors and test failures occurring on io.js.
- 1.2.1 Make
listen() accept same args as native
server.listen() instead of just port. Thanks Seth Holladay.
- 1.2.0 Send content-length whenever reasonably possible. (minor version bump since minor alteration to existing behavior)
- 1.1.5 Default protocol to 'http:' if not found because I'm a genius.
- 1.1.4 Default protocol to 'http' if not found.
- 1.1.3 Don't munge content-length headers unless necessary.
- 1.1.2 Burned a version number because I suck at npm.
- 1.1.1 Added SSL support for requests (protocol: https).
- 1.1.0 Added CLI functionality to scaffold new proxy projects.
- 1.0.5 Fixed static conditional get fail, flexible contentType matching, ability to set fullUrl.
- 1.0.4 npm distribution no longer contains test directory.
- 1.0.3 Fixed issue #21 causing breakage on windows, due to use of unix domain sockets.
- 1.0.2 Added
tee() method to requests and responses, and accompanying tests.
- 1.0.1 Fixed bug with URL pattern matching, added filtering tests.
- 1.0.0 Initial release of Hoxy 1.0 rewrite.