Share your code.
var hoxy = ;var proxy = hoxy;proxy;
Hoxy has released version 3.0. This release simplifies the API and better supports ES6. Notable changes:
donecallback is no longer passed as the third arg to interceptors. Interceptor arity is, accordingly, no longer a switch for async behavior. Rather, it solely depends on the return type of the interceptor (i.e. promises or iterators over promises).
- The third argument to interceptors is now the
cycleobject, === to
this. This was based on a suggestion from @nerdbeere, with a view toward supporting arrow functions, in which
- The CLI has been completely removed from the project. The reasoning is that, by simplifying the project, I can more easily maintain it. If there's a need, it can be brought back as a separate npm module. Perhaps somebody else can take that on.
hoxy.forever()function goes away.
- 3.2.2 Merged PR #95. Thanks devjerry.
- 3.2.1 Fixed test failures regarding
- 3.2.0 Better error handling. Added
querygetter/setter to request.
- 3.1.3 Merged PR #62. Thanks jonsharratt.
- 3.1.2 Make
- 3.1.1 Prevent
EADDRNOTAVAILon Windows when using
- 3.1.0 Filtering options now accept functions.
- 3.0.3 Fixed
Cycle#serve()breakage on Windows.
- 3.0.2 Fix for a Windows EADDRNOTAVAIL error.
- 3.0.1 Fixed bug where
asintercepts weren't catching async errors properly.
- 3.0.0 Simplify the API and better support ES6.
- 2.3.1 Back-ported 3.0.1 async
- 2.3.0 Added getter and setter for proxy-level slow options.
- 2.2.6 Added eslint npm script. Thanks @nerdbeere.
- 2.2.5 Fixed a bug where
.bufferwas always undefined. Thanks @Timwi.
- 2.2.4 Added babel optional runtime transformer.
- 2.2.3 Fixed broken reference to lodash-node in CLI.
- 2.2.2 Updated hoxy version in CLI.
- 2.2.1 Fixed error in npmignore.
- 2.2.0 Added proxy-level throttling.
- 2.1.1 Ditched babel require hook and instead use compile/prepublish.
- 2.1.0 Ability to run reversy proxy as an HTTPS server. Thanks @snoj.
- 2.0.0 Direct HTTPS proxying and improved async support in interceptors. Thanks @snoj, @Phoenixmatrix, @sholladay and others for helping with the HTTPS stuff!
- 1.2.4 Improved cheerio markup serialization. Thanks Seth Holladay.
- 1.2.3 Test command now
npm testinstead of
close()method now passes args through to server close. Thanks Seth Holladay.
- 1.2.2 Fixed errors and test failures occurring on io.js.
- 1.2.1 Make
listen()accept same args as native
server.listen()instead of just port. Thanks Seth Holladay.
- 1.2.0 Send content-length whenever reasonably possible. (minor version bump since minor alteration to existing behavior)
- 1.1.5 Default protocol to 'http:' if not found because I'm a genius.
- 1.1.4 Default protocol to 'http' if not found.
- 1.1.3 Don't munge content-length headers unless necessary.
- 1.1.2 Burned a version number because I suck at npm.
- 1.1.1 Added SSL support for requests (protocol: https).
- 1.1.0 Added CLI functionality to scaffold new proxy projects.
- 1.0.5 Fixed static conditional get fail, flexible contentType matching, ability to set fullUrl.
- 1.0.4 npm distribution no longer contains test directory.
- 1.0.3 Fixed issue #21 causing breakage on windows, due to use of unix domain sockets.
- 1.0.2 Added
tee()method to requests and responses, and accompanying tests.
- 1.0.1 Fixed bug with URL pattern matching, added filtering tests.
- 1.0.0 Initial release of Hoxy 1.0 rewrite.