- Yeoman generator that scaffolds Mojito applications
- Mojito provides an architecture, components and tools for developers to build complex web applications faster.
- A set of libraries for various caching strategies in mojito.
- The mojito-cli package provides command line helpers for Mojito developers.
- mojito-build ==========
- Subcommand for mojito-cli to create mojito scaffolding/boilerplate.
- Provides 'dimension' mojito-cli command for creating dimensions 'super-bundle' packages.
- Provide the `doc` command, to generate API docs, for `mojito-cli`
- Provide the jslint command for mojito-cli
- Provide the `start` command, to stand up a node.js server running a mojito application, for the mojito-cli.
- mojito-cli-test ===============
- mojito-debug helps developers debug their applications through debug hooks, whose results are shown on the client-side under the application when the 'debug' parameter appears in the URL.
- Mojito bucket testing infrastructure Super Bundle Addon
- Facilitates read/write access to variables that are global to the request
- Utility for view markup validation in mojito unit tests.
- A pipelining processor to render asynchronous page models in mojito
- Hotswap plugin for Mojito's Resource Store
- Compiles and deploys asset rollups for Mojito applications.
- Performance data gathering and visualization.