- Easily set up a new github repository. Reads the name/description from the package.json file if it's present. Sets origin upstream if it's not already set.
- Lookup currency codes based on ISO 4217
- Find node.js dependencies in github repositories. Goes through package.json in each repository so you can easily find dependencies and devDependencies
- Convert docx files to pdf using http://convertonlinefree.com
- A limited subset of jQuery. Has event handlers (on, off, one, trigger) and className manipulation (hasClass, addClass, removeClass, toggleClass)
- List information about a github repository
- Get started using the github in no time! Instantiates github module by using ghauth.
- Fast convertion/scaling of images using a pool of long lived graphicsmagick processes
- Monitor an http application, and invoke if the server status changes. Both a module and a commandline tool.
- A JSONSchema validator that uses code generation to be extremely fast
- Parse JSONAPI data
- Fetch the card details from one card from http://magiccardmarket.eu
- Download AllSets.json from mtgjson.com and use it to find Magic: The Gathering cards. Makes sure that the JSON data is always the newest.
- A node.js module for create an image of a Magic: The Gathering card based on the data from mtgjson.com
- Nice shell interface for generating images from Magic: The Gathering card data based on the https://github.com/freeall/mtgjson format
- Get events and decks data from mtgtop8.com
- commandline tool and node module for node-modules.com
- Read the progress of a stream
- Redis pubsub using an event emitter
- a super lightweight web framework featuring prototype mixin support and routing
- Keep writing to the same line in the terminal. Very useful when you write progress bars, or a status message during longer operations
- Think is a small puzzle game. Still needs a lot of work
- Find out how a chart (array of values) are trending. Compares the last X points to the previous Y points before them.
- Simple scraper to get the data from tv.com