node package manager
npm Private Packages
npm Open Source
- Manage an app_settings property on a couchdb design document.
- A way to store, retrive, and trigger app user events
- WIP - nothing to see here
- Calculate all integer points along a relativly smooth line segment in 3d space.
- Map/reduce functions used in the champ music player
- Generate a warning when your node_modules does not match your package.json
- Sync couchdb data to elasticsearch.
- Copy a couch db to another
- css selectors for couchdb views
- An experimental way to cache the results of a couchdb view
- This module is used to provide shared functionality between CouchDB workers. It manages the connection to CouchDB and listening for changes, as well as posting those changes back to Couch and logging updates.
- This module provides shared setup/teardown for couch-worker integration tests. It starts a local couch instance using multi-couch and clears and test data from previous runs. It relies on using the same directory structure for each repository under test f
- Compact decision logic in a table-like layout
- Add a torrent to a deluge instance
- npm scripts to automate working with docker images.
- Build tag and push your project based on your package.json details
- Set or get a dom element value
- Compare lat/lon for equality with the latitude for a small difference in values.
- Filter an array based stream using a filter function
- Easy CouchDB _db_changes follower, with older couch pollyfill
- Small api to install, update and manage garden apps
- Api to interact with a garden dashboard
- Map/reduce functions used in the garden
- A node process manager for couchapps that depend on npm modules, or have npm modules bundled with them.
- A simple ui widget that shows the status of gardener modules
- Small client api to interact with a garden market.
- base of a garden menu
- Map/reduce functions used in the garden
- A simple way to generate an npmrc from a username/pass combo
- Given a bounding box, produce a geohash grid
- Load ndjson (geojson) into elasticsearch
- headtracking via webcam and WebRTC/getUserMedia
- Map/reduce functions used in the hoax music player
- Generate messages to be held at a physical location.
- A simple commandline-bin around hyperquest
- Bootstrap a react widget for isomorphic use.
- streaming command line newline-delimited json transformer utility
- The surprisingly simple way to write CouchApps
- Monitor a folder to import media from a liferecorder to leveldb
- A couchdb-worker to upload from a liferecorder to couchdb
- chained map reduce on leveldb
- Determine what media type a file or folder contains, mostly relating to a torrent
- Create a playlist based on a duration from a memoir timeline
- Stream ndjson to couchdb
- Personal Fork: Streaming torrent client for node.js with web ui.
- Use to make tiny couchdb design docs. Nothing fancy.
- PouchDB is a pocket-sized database.
- easy couchdb data binding with mustache syntax
- Determines the data field names from a form definition.
- A way of rewriting urls relative to where the request was served from
- Reduce objects by group levels, much like couchdb
- reproject a stream of LDJSON into a different projection
- Using json-schemas, make a pretty decent couch api. Relationships (and batteries) included.
- baseline web app for a schema couch
- Build an extensible ui on a schema-couch with very few lines of code.
- Advertise and find your seaport using multicast-dns for easy setup
- Takes care of the work getting an available port, finding a seaport and staying connected.
- Remove all replication docs in couchdb
- Session based commandline supergenpass
- Star Wars Dice ==============
- convert from svg to a path for icon sheets and also use with raphael
- Icon that represents the status of a pouchdb sync, online/offline
- Location story telling
- A browser side library that renders a tale
- GPS logs position for mapping a tale game
- Render markdown for a tale chapter
- A tale plugin that handles logs and submits the final time
- render a youtube video in a tale chapter
- Methods to help you read and decrypt a published tale
- Adds serialize and deserialize to the memstore
- Use an ldap server to auth for your private npm
- Expose the package.json version and git info as a hapi route
- Use positional audio in your voxel.js game
- Who are you? Tackle the thorny issue of identity association.
- Simple cli to whoru
- Open a file or url in xbmc.
- A node/browserify streaming xxtea encryption and decryption module
- Browser http get, decrypting the resource as a xxtea stream
You Need Help