- Encode and decode binary protocol for Pomelo framework.
- pomelo-schedule is the aoi module used in the demo of pomelo.
- Protobuf protocol is a high efficient binary protocol for data encode, this module implement the protobuf protocol, and used in [pomelo](https://github.com/NetEase/pomelo) for data transfer. Of course, pomelo-protobuf can also be used independently in other projects. ##Architecture Unlike the google protobuf, we provide a universal encoder and decoder in pomelo-protobuf. We use protos file as meta data to encode/decode messages, so you do not need to add any code to your project, instead , what you need is to add a protos.json (or two for different encoder and decoder messages) files to define the message need to encode by protobuf.The architecture of pomelo-protobuf is as follow:
- pomelo-pathfinding is the pathfinding module used in lord of pomelo.
- Load codes for pomelo based on the convention over configuration rules.
- Pomelo-collection is the module for basic data structure in Node.JS. The prefix 'pomelo' means the module is build for the open source game server framework [pomelo](http://pomelo.netease.com/).
- pomelo-rpc is the low level RPC framework for pomelo project. It contains two parts: client and server.
- pomelo-schedule is a schedule tool for nodejs, it's purpose is to provide a product level schedule module which is high efficient and can support large number job schedule.You can