- A library of Backbone mixins that DRY up some common domain logic and Artsy API rabbit holes..
- A library of UI components shared across Artsy's Ezel-based apps.
- Wires up the common auth handlers for Artsy's [Ezel](ezeljs.com)-based apps using [passport](http://passportjs.org/).
- Tiny lib to fetch and refresh an xapp token from Artsy's API.
- Node middleware that fetches an xapp token from Artsy, stores it in res.locals, and expires it.
- A server-side adapter that caches Backbone.fetch requests using Redis.
- Server-side Backbone.sync adapter using super agent.
- Stub a browser environment and test your client-side code in node.js.
- Middleware to compile browserify files on request for development purpose.
- Uploads a folder of static assets to an s3 bucket with convenient assumptions.
- A library of view helper functions to leverage Embedly for on-the-fly image processing.
- Pulls an emojicon from emojicons.com and copies it to your clipboard.
- A tiny CLI to take a folder of stylus & browserify files, iterate through them running transforms, and spit them out to another folder.
- An isomorphic library for setting up Backbone models from a HAL API
- A jQuery plugin that given a `ul` with images inside their `lis` will do some things to line them up so that everything fits inside their container nice and flush to the edges. Used throughout [Artsy](http://artsy.net) to make rows of images fit inside a
- Lines up a single row of images to fit their container.
- Callback when you reach the bottom of the page and ajax requests finish. Useful as an infinite scroll callback.
- A Scribe plugin for doing a Medium/Google Docs style tooltip UI instead of a prompt for inserting links.
- A Scribe plugin for sanitizing html pasted from Google Docs
- Retain your scroll position between pages using an iframe. Especially helpful for infinite scrolling views.
- Watch files (using a path, wildcards, or a regex) and execute a function or shell command.
- Easily share data between modules meant to run on the server and client using browserify.
You Need Help