- Gruntfiles to beautify all kinds of stuff
- Easily create new Boy projects.
- A Stylus calc() grid that works with Masonry.
- Quickly clone repos by repo name.
- Insanely powerful grid in just a few lines of code.
- A small but powerful Stylus grid built with calc()
- A unique Flexbox grid system for SCSS and Stylus.
- Beautiful documentation built by repo wikis.
- Grab packages directly from Github repos
- Remove unnecessary css
- A grid system for humans.
- PostCSS fractional grid system built with calc() by the guy who built Jeet. Supports masonry, vertical, and waffle grids.
- SCSS or Stylus fractional grid system built with calc(), based on Bootstrap, with a modified Jeet fallback.
- A boilerplate for web projects
- Convert Sass (and SCSS) to Stylus
- Stylus importable normalize
- Responsive typography with modular scale, font stacks, and more.
- Auto watch/compilation/LiveReload for a myriad of frontend languages
- UI kit for Stylus