LostGrid is a powerful grid system built in PostCSS that works with any preprocessor and even vanilla CSS.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to open an issue. You're also welcome to tweet @LostGrid if an issue seems too formal.
Lost makes use of
calc() to create stunning grids based on fractions you define without having to pass a lot of options.
Read the docs on LostGrid.org!
- LostGrid relies on
calc() to create the grid. Thus, LostGrid is limited to browsers that support
calc(). The great thing is that
calc() is widely supported in all current browsers and the LostGrid usage of
calc() is supported as far back as IE9+.
- If using LostGrid in flexbox mode browser support is limited to IE 10+.
- Calc browser support
- Flexbox browser support
- LostGrid is tested in the following browsers for compatibility
- IE10+ (IE9 has the same
calc() support as IE10 except for background position which LostGrid doesn't affect)
- Evergreen Browsers (as they update automatically, tests are performed on the latest version of the following browsers)
- Chrome Canary + Chromium as well
- FirefoxDeveloperEdition as well
- Safari 9+
- Automated browser testing with Selenium is coming soon. 👍
Note: LostGrid no longer supports Node 0.10 and 0.12. I'll be following the Node LTS plan for Node. Let me know if you any questions. Thanks!
⬆️ back to top
- Cory Simmons for creating this grid!
- Alex Bass for being available to bounce ideas off of.
- Maria Keller for the amazing logo. Be sure to hire her for all your design and motion graphic needs.
- Everyone who files an Issue when something isn't working as expected.
- Everyone who has contributed.
⬆️ back to top