- DOMhelpers is a (very) small collection of some handy utility functions which help you query the DOM.
- Scrolling columns within a container element
- Form state management and building library for react and redux
- A small library to help create sortable lists
- Simple templating engine
- parallax scrolling
- Omni is a small frontend-less cms. As such, it's aimed at developers to serve as a base to be extended with modules. These modules can be generic modules which can be re-used between cms', or cms-specific modules.
- `slides.js` is a small, modular library which helps you to create slideshow/carousel-like implementations.
- Forms made simple
- Component to help select the focal point in an image
- behaviour is a small library to help attach scripted components to the DOM based on an attribute. The contents of the attribute get parsed as json and passed to the component.
- A set of standard gulp tasks used for react-based projects within poki.
- A helper function which helps your express apps listen on a port or socket
- Select crop boundaries in an image
- A small in-memory cache
- An extensible, pluggable lightbox
- Easily maintain your form state in redux with minimal setup
- Helps you define the focal point for images
- A small library that helps you with notifications