- Infer dependent services (such as mongodb, redis, etc) of projects by analyzing contents of their repositories
- Convenient collection of independently requireable character encodings
- Binary search insert values into sorted arrays with comparator functions
- command line interface for the runnable developer sandbox platform
- Produce a new array from two source arrays with alternating values from each source array
- A simple demo of producer and consumer node.js services
- Compute the difference between two arrays with an optional custom equality comparison method.
- Library for converting numbers from one radix representation (encoding) to another, with optional custom defined encodings. Inspired by rubyworks/radix.
- quickly create a simple and extendable api-client