- Uses debug but automatically assumes file as log namespace. Optionally logs line numbers, function arguments, and even traces.
- Bind function arguments from the right
- Escape whitespace in strings
- Count your callbacks before continuing. A tiny control flow helper that supports dynamic counting.
- common request, response, body, query, and param validation, transformation, and flow control middleware
- create a docker stream frame (header and payload, encoded tty data)
- This module cleans the docker headers from the log stream from a container. I never found them very useful, so I wrote this to clean them up either in bulk, or in between a piping. It's not as simple as just removing the first 8 bytes on every message
- sync all docker images with docker registries (pull if out-of-date, push if newer)
- exists and allExist functions. plain and simple
- Make a request to express from express without http
- map and filter for object's keys and values, and get a modified object
- proxy functions to modify arguments or spying