- Zooniverse-readymade is a library that builds basic Zooniverse projects out of a fairly straightforward configuration. The `zooniverse-readymade` command initializes, serves, and builds those projects.
- A tiny React helper to provide information about what keys are being held down.
- This is an experimental router for React that does horrible things like modifying child props. I am currently trying to determine just how horrible those things are. Maybe it's okay.
- React component to add zoom and pan for arbitrary DOM nodes.
- Mainly useful for watching models and re-rendering when they change.
- Pagepack is a super simple interface to Webpack. Give it an entry JS file and it'll give you a webpage. Includes Babel (with ES 2017 and React support) and PostCSS (with cssnext) loaders.
- A client for the pre-release version of the JSON API spec <http://jsonapi.org/> used by Zooniverse Panoptes.
- This doesn't render anything, but it modifies the `title` (or `data-shortcut`, if `secret` is set) attribute of its child to be picked up by the `title-shortcut-handler` lib.
- This is a React component for simple reordering of items in an array.