- An area code lookup tool. Query by phone number, or just export the entire list in object form.
- A middleware layer between a service and a client. The service could be an in-process library, a file, an external web service, anything. Any time the results from a resource call can be cached, you can use ASC as a proxy to that resource.
- A baseline OOP library.
- A configuration management server written in node, using redis for a backend.
- A set of extensions to the node core library, such as an isObject method to parallel isArray, a clone method and a mixin method.
- Daemonix is a tool for deploying and managing NodeJS systems as a daemon in Linux/Unix environments.
- node client for extended StatsD server of Datadog
- Some utility functions.
- Dronos is a distributed scheduling system (with patterns similar to Linux's cron system), using MongoDB to coordinate running tasks (drons) across multiple nodes.
- JSON Fling is a simple JSON-RPC framework for NodeJS with built-in permissions and support for different transports.
- An API client for the Google URL shortening service goo.gl
- A Jade template driven email generator. It's "bring your own mailer", so provide any mailer instance that conforms to node-mailers interface for sendMail() method.
- A universal callback management library. The last callback system you will ever need.
- LDAP client and server APIs
- API Bindings for Luminati.io
- GitHub authentication and authorization strategy for npm Enterprise
- Atlassian Stash authentication and authorization strategy for npm Enterprise
- A NodeJS client for the OpenAddress geocoding service https://code.google.com/p/openaddresses/wiki/RESTService.
- A schema control utility. It provides validation and enforcement of object schemas. Schemary is to schema as Trickery is to trick. It is not an ORM.
- A simple dependency injection container.
- StormJS is an application platform using a virtual kernel architecture.
- A node.js driver for TokuMX (The MongoDB drive + transactions)
You Need Help