- An area code lookup tool. Query by phone number, or just export the entire list in object form.
- A middleware layer between a service and a client. The service could be an in-process library, a file, an external web service, anything. Any time the results from a resource call can be cached, you can use ASC as a proxy to that resource.
- A configuration management server written in node, using redis for a backend.
- A set of extensions to the node core library, such as an isObject method to parallel isArray, a clone method and a mixin method.
- Daemonix is a tool for deploying and managing NodeJS systems as a daemon in Linux/Unix environments.
- node client for extended StatsD server of Datadog
- Utility functions for managing data structures and measurement.
- Dronos is a distributed scheduling system (with patterns similar to Linux's cron system), using MongoDB to coordinate running tasks (drons) across multiple nodes.
- JSON Fling is a simple JSON-RPC framework for NodeJS with built-in permissions and support for different transports.
- An API client for the Google URL shortening service goo.gl
- Heave is a development and publication tool for single page applicaitons. It is primarily focused on support for AngularJS applications using Stylus for CSS templates and Jade for HTML templates as well as serving up static assets such as images.
- A Jade template driven email generator. It's "bring your own mailer", so provide any mailer instance that conforms to node-mailers interface for sendMail() method.
- A universal callback management library. The last callback system you will ever need.