- An area code lookup tool. Query by phone number, or just export the entire list in object form.
- A middleware layer between a service and a client. The service could be an in-process library, a file, an external web service, anything. Any time the results from a resource call can be cached, you can use ASC as a proxy to that resource.
- A configuration management server written in node, using redis for a backend.
- A set of extensions to the node core library, such as an isObject method to parallel isArray, a clone method and a mixin method.
- Daemonix is a tool for deploying and managing NodeJS systems as a daemon in Linux/Unix environments.