- A set of extensions to the node core library, such as an isObject method to parallel isArray, a clone method and a mixin method.
- A configuration management server written in node, using redis for a backend.
- A Jade template driven email generator. It's "bring your own mailer", so provide any mailer instance that conforms to node-mailers interface for sendMail() method.
- A middleware layer between a service and a client. The service could be an in-process library, a file, an external web service, anything. Any time the results from a resource call can be cached, you can use ASC as a proxy to that resource.
- Dronos is a distributed scheduling system (with patterns similar to Linux's cron system), using MongoDB to coordinate running tasks (drons) across multiple nodes.