- Use multiple CPU cores via clusters for the fastest way to read nested directories and their stats
- Caches remote resources locally
- DocPad is a dynamic static site generator. Write your content as files, or import your content from other external sources. Render the content with plugins. And deploy your static or dynamic website to your favourite hosting provider.
- Utilities to get and check variable types (isString, isPlainObject, isRegExp, etc)
- Adds support for the Eco templating engine to DocPad.
- DocPad plugin that copies /raw directory to /out
- Adds support for the Ruby language to DocPad.
- Node's domain module for the web browser. This is merely an evented try...catch with the same API as node, nothing more.
- Adds support for CoffeeKup compilation to DocPad
- CoffeeScript-Object-Notation Parser. Same as JSON but for CoffeeScript objects.
- Download (and optionally extract) files into your project before your project starts generating
- Adds support for the HAML templating engine to DocPad.
- Adds support for the Handlebars templating engine to DocPad.
- Adds support for the Pug templating engine to DocPad.
- Get the mac address of the current machine you are on
- Adds support for Partials (re-usable templates) to DocPad
- Provide some arguments, get back a hash object of the arguments indexed by their type. Very useful for agnostic argument orders.
- Allows you to render variables within `templateData` using text elements
- Stop wasting time syncing and updating your project's README and Package Files!
- Create tag pages within DocPad
- A package that contains an array of every single file extension there is for binary files
- Use the Coffee-Script extends keyword outside of Coffee-Script. Useful for easily extending existing existing classes, e.g. `require('csextends')(klass, extensions)`, and for providing your module consumers with an easy way to extend your classes, i.e. `B
- Adds support for CSON to JSON compilation to DocPad
- Fetch the specified repositories, or those that match a particular github user or search query
- Parse and stringify the environment configuration files and format, also known as .env files and dotenv files
- Work with processes safely and easily with Node.js
- DocPad plugin that fetches any associated files for our particular document
- Fetch the information for packages inside the npm registry
- Support nested data types like collections and models within your Backbone.js models
- Adds support for the LESS CSS pre-processor to DocPad
- The definitive collection of badges for rendering
- Adds support for the SASS and SCSS CSS pre-processors to DocPad. It also supports the Compass framework.
- Adds support for the PHP language to DocPad.
- Clone or update repositories into your DocPad website before generation
- helpers for bevry websites
- Fetch all the contributors of all the specified github users repositories
- Adds support for Pygments Syntax Highlighting to DocPad
- Add browser/vendor prefixes to your stylesheets automatically, so you don't have to!
- DocPad plugin which adds the ability to render a document out to multiple pages
- Bundle scripts into browserify packages
- Deploy to Github Pages easily via `docpad deploy-ghpages`
- Automatically refreshes your website whenever a rengeration is performed
- Better file system watching for Node.js
- Allows you to easily embed GitHub Gists into your DocPad documents
- Markdown rendering for DocPad, using Marked
- Browserify your documents by adding the `browserify: true` meta data
- A comprehensive, partially automatically generated comparison of static site generators with some minimal meta data about them
- Adds support for reading feeds to DocPad
- Common utilities and helpers to make testing assertions easier
- Group together synchronous and asynchronous tasks and execute them with support for concurrency, naming, and nesting.
- Adds support for Highlight.js syntax highlighting to DocPad
- Adds support for related documents to DocPad
- Automatic application of the Bevry base files /bevry/base
- Adds support for the Styl Rework CSS pre-processor to DocPad
- Adds support for clean URLs to DocPad
- Determines if a buffer is comprised of text or binary
- A package that contains an array of every single file extension there is for text files
- Utilities for cloning, extending, and de-referencing objects in shallow, deep, and safe ways
- Use feedr to fetch the data from a remote url, respect its caching, and parse its data. Despite its name, it's not just for feed data but also for all data that you can feed into it (including binary data).
- Inject scripts and styles into the DOM with duplicate prevention and completion callback support
- Adds support for the Hogan templating engine to DocPad.
- DocPad plugin which automatically creates a sitemap.xml file from HTML file output.
- Joe is an accurate and powerful testing framework that can run on node and in the browser
- DocPad plugin that adds the ability to render Something to Something Else
- A nice wrapper around [TJ Holowaychuck's](https://github.com/visionmedia) [node-progress](https://github.com/visionmedia/node-progress) with chaining, domains, and steps
- A clerk for retrieving compatible plugins from the npm database
- Get and set nested variables of an object, includes support for Backbone Models
- Docpad plugin that enables multiple layouts per document
- Adds super simple support for many 3rd party services to DocPad
- Adds support for the Stylus CSS pre-processor to DocPad