- Webpack loader to handle browserify transforms as intended
- Console Reporter for the Joe Testing Framework
- Caches remote resources locally
- List Reporter for the Joe Testing Framework
- DocPad is a dynamic static site generator. Write your content as files, or import your content from other external sources. Render the content with plugins. And deploy your static or dynamic website to your favourite hosting provider.
- Utilities to get and check variable types (isString, isPlainObject, isRegExp, etc)
- Adds support for the Eco templating engine to DocPad.
- Chainy utility that outputs the progress of your chain as it progresses through its actions
- detect and report syntax errors in source code strings
- Require a file without adding it into the require cache
- Pull in sponsors across different services and correlate against your reward tiers
- Adds support for the Ruby language to DocPad.
- Perhaps the most awesome way of interacting with data using a chainable API
- Give your JS App some Backbone with Models, Views, Collections, and Events.
- Adds support for CoffeeKup compilation to DocPad
- Fetch all the members of all the specified github organisations with their complete details
- convert module usage to inline expressions
- Draw video frames to a canvas and analyse / modify pixel data
- Proxy specific routes of our DocPad server to different locations
- CoffeeScript-Object-Notation Parser. Same as JSON but for CoffeeScript objects.
- FilePad is a file browser and editor built with node.js, coffeecript and nowpad
- Download (and optionally extract) files into your project before your project starts generating
- Sync the docpad database between docpad instances
- factor browser-pack bundles into common shared bundles
- Adds support for the HAML templating engine to DocPad.
- Usage examples and tests for testing library/runner joe
- Adds support for the Handlebars templating engine to DocPad.
- Get the mac address of the current machine you are on
- Extract the options and callback from a function's arguments easily
- Chainy action that rejects duplicates inside the chain's data array, based on the item itself, or a particular field
- Caterpillar is the ultimate logging system for Node.js, based on transform streams you can log to it and pipe the output off to different locations, including some pre-made ones. Caterpillar also supports log levels according to the RFC standard, as well
- DocPad plugin that renders Teacup templates to HTML
- Returns a copy of an object, sorted deeply by its keys, without mangling any arrays inside of it
- how to build modular applications with browserify
- A package that contains an array of every single file extension there is for binary files
- Adds support for CSON to JSON compilation to DocPad
- Fetch the specified repositories, or those that match a particular github user or search query
- Smash your images down to size.
- Execute a function ambidextrously (normalizes the differences between synchronous and asynchronous functions). Useful for treating synchronous functions as asynchronous functions (like supporting both synchronous and asynchronous event definitions automat
- Simple Server allows you to easily get a node.js static file server up and running anywhere anytime.
- streaming pipeline with a mutable configuration
- Chainy action that iterates through each item in the array with an asynchronous or synchronous iterator
- Adds support for native comments to DocPad
- a browserify plugin that runs various optimizations, so you don't have to install them all manually.
- Chainy custom plugin that adds the fs utility methods as chainy actions.
- Work with processes safely and easily with Node.js
- Fetch the information for packages inside the npm registry
- Turn your [Caterpillar](https://github.com/bevry/caterpillar) logger stream into a beautiful readable format with colors and optional debug information
- Give eachr an item to iterate (array, object or map) and an iterator, then in return eachr gives iterator the value and key of each item, and will stop if the iterator returned false.
- Realtime Text Collaboration
- watch mode for browserify builds
- Adds support for the PHP language to DocPad.
- Add a REST API to your DocPad project for interacting with DocPad files and documents
- Fetch all the contributors of all the specified github users repositories
- Helper server for [DocPad](http://docpad.org), used for tracking events and performing newsletter subscriptions.
- Adds support for Pygments Syntax Highlighting to DocPad
- Add browser/vendor prefixes to your stylesheets automatically, so you don't have to!
- Bundle scripts into browserify packages
- PHP.js implementation of version compare coded in coffeescript for node.js
- Chainy action that outputs the chain's data
- Use Caterpillar within Web Browsers! (even includes support for colors!)
- Create query filters, stringify them, humanize them
- Create sliding scroll panels that slide in by touch, trackpad and scrolling
- Automatically refreshes your website whenever a rengeration is performed
- Better file system watching for Node.js
- Allows you to easily embed GitHub Gists into your DocPad documents
- Chainy action that outputs the length of the chain's data
- Filter out undesired log levels from your Caterpillar logger stream
- Chainy action that sets the data for the chain with the data that is passed over to the plugin
- Browserify your documents by adding the `browserify: true` meta data
- A comprehensive, partially automatically generated comparison of static site generators with some minimal meta data about them
- Adds support to clean CSS in DocPad.
- Chainy action that filters out items in the chains data that do not have the specified field
- Chainy action that replaces each item in the array with the result of an asynchronous or synchronous iterator
- Group together synchronous and asynchronous tasks and execute them with support for concurrency, naming, and nesting.
- Adds support for REST to DocPad.
- Adds support for Highlight.js syntax highlighting to DocPad
- Stop wasting time syncing and updating your project's README and Package Files!
- Adds support for the Jade templating engine to DocPad.
- Adds support for Buildr to DocPad
- Adds support for the Styl Rework CSS pre-processor to DocPad
- Chainy plugin that automatically installs missing plugins on node versions 0.11 and above
- Adds support for clean URLs to DocPad
- Utilities for cloning, extending, and de-referencing objects in shallow, deep, and safe ways
- Import your Tumblr content directly into your DocPad database
- sort module-deps output for deterministic browserify bundles
- Kitchensink Skeleton for DocPad, based off Twitter's Bootstrap
- Chainy bundle for the set, each, map, log, count, trickle plugins
- walk the dependency graph to generate json output that can be fed into browser-pack
- Chainy action that pipes the chain's data to a writable stream
view more packages