- A super-duper replacement for require.
- When writing code that needs to do some of the same things that the npm registry does, it can be useful to use the couchapp code for the registy itself, which is in the package [`npm-registry-couchapp`](https://www.npmjs.com/package/npm-registry-couchapp)
- Adds static variables to JS inheritance.
- Prollyfill for child_process.spawnSync
- An instant Static Web Server (for static content). Actually just a command line runner for connect.[static|staticProvider].
- A command-line interface for Campfire.
- Some useful additions to bluebird