- A `make`-like tool with a few additional conventions and conveniences.
- a command-line tool for peer-to-peer personal data archiving, synchronization, and accessibility.
- A simple command-line tool with git and npm convenience commands
- convention-based platform for custom Express + Handlebars + Mongoose + Passport + Bootstrap sites
- base extension providing common assets to platformjs-core
- a minimal, simple, file-based wiki/blog for small sites
- [![npm version](https://badge.fury.io/js/sc-benchmark.svg)](https://badge.fury.io/js/sc-benchmark) [![Circle CI](https://circleci.com/gh/bcronin/sc-benchmark.svg?style=shield)](https://circleci.com/gh/bcronin/sc-benchmark)
- Simple package for dealing with JS key codes
- coordinate asynchronous control flow (yet another such library)
- Common code and commands for standardizing surfacecurve modules
- a JSON-based shader graph builder for WebGL
- A very simple utility script that reads a list of files to watch from a config file and runs a command whenever any of the files change. Uses simple file polling in order to behave consistently across platforms.