- Dead sexy URL caching utility for Express/Connect
- Simple wrapper around Winston to allow for declarative configuaration
- Given a string of dash-delimited words, return a similar version of the string, but which is camel-cased and otherwise stripped of special characters, whitespace, etc. so that it is usable as an ECMAScript variable.
- SDK for the crud.io content cloud
- Compiles a tree of Github-flavored markdown files into themable HTML templates. Supports pulling directly from multiple remote or local git repositories and exposes lifecycle hooks for transforming markdown input (beforeConvert) or HTML output (afterConv
- Lightweight wrapper for accessing npm programmatically (alternative to adding `npm` as a dependency)
- like _.bind() or _.bindAll() but extends 'this' instead of replacing it
- Bodyparser for Express/Sails. Exposes simple API for streaming multiple files to disk, S3, etc. without buffering to a .tmp directory.
- A test fixture to intercept writes to stdout.
- An easy way to include all node.js modules within a directory. This is a fork of felixge's awesome module, require-all (https://github.com/felixge/node-require-all) which adds the ability to mark an include as **optional**.
- Provide multi part upload functionality to Amazon S3 using the knox library. Forked from knox-mpu.
- Receive Skipper's file uploads on your local filesystem
- Skipper adapter for a dumb (development-only) in-RAM filesystem simulation
- Streaming file uploads to S3
- Utility for pulling output/console messages, errors, and any other strings that would normally be hard-coded in a node module into a standalone stringfile for (1) accessibility for review by non-technical project stakeholders and (2) translation for speakers of languages other than English.
- Normalize callback fns to switchbacks and vice versa
- An ORM for Node.js and the Sails framework
- Proposed impl. for next-gen of waterline