- A fork of 'olalonde/better-require' - lets you load JSON and YAML files using require syntax. For example: var config = require('./config.json'); Extensions available are: json, yaml, coffee, ts, ls, co
- CalculatedCachedProperties allows properties to have values calculated by a function, and then cached. You can then manually invalidate (clean) the cache for one or more (or all) properties, forcing the function to be invoked and recalculate next time the
- A minimal `fs` that returns A+ promises (when). For each `fs.xxx` function, it adds an `fs.xxxP` returning promises.
- A sync glob / minimatch / RegExp call with a gruntjs -like `expand` of patterns, with minimum depepndencies. Derived from gruntjs's v0.4.1 `file.expand`
- A Grunt wrapper around uRequire <https://github.com/anodynos/uRequire>
- A `function(filename, specs)` thats checks if `'someFile.ext'` passes through an of Array of `minimatch` / `RegExp` / `callbacks` specs, with inclusion OR negation/exclusion '!' flag.
- Cleanly `require` a module from disk, having flushed the module's cache, including all of its submodules. Used like normal `require`
- uBerscore js is (still) an early experiment: a 'higher' level data manipulator for all kinds of js collections (objects+arrays); it offers functionality & shortcuts that underscore doesn't, wouldn't, shouldn't have.
- A `function(filename, specs)` thats checks if `'someFile.ext'` passes through an of Array of `minimatch` / `RegExp` / `callbacks` / `Array` (recursive) specs, with a negation/exclusion '!' flag for all.
- A proxy to `path`, replacing `\` with `/` for all results & new methods to normalize & join keeping leading `./` and add, change, default, trim file extensions.
- Convert AMD & commonjs modules to UMD, AMD, commonjs or `combined.js` (rjs & almond) & run/test on nodejs, Web/AMD or Web/Script. Manipulate & inject module code & dependencies while building & more