Instantly add basic login forms to any app including an email verification step. You provide the domain and the endpoints.
- register-form, asks user for email, password, and repeat password.
- verify-form, asks user for the passcode sent to the email.
- login-form, asks user for email and password.
- logout-form, session is cleared.
- forgot-form, asks for email.
- password-form, if code was good it then asks for a new password and to repeat it.
The register-form and the forgot-form reuse both point to verify-form.
Recommended: See ng-login-block, which has all of these forms as a block within tabs. Just embed into any block parent and you get everything tidied up ready to go. The ng-login-block library uses ng-mix-ui, which has non-encapsulated styles, allowing you to easily style the forms and elements from the outside (or as props).