⚠️ WIP ⚠️
A sparse, linear octree data structure. For a pointer-based implementation see sparse-octree.
npm install iterator-result math-ds
npm install linear-octree
- Linear structure
- Packs positional data into numeric keys
- Constant time access to octants, parents and neighbors at any depth level
- Low memory usage
- Constant depth
- Adheres to a common octant layout
- Supports raycasting
- Uses a 3D supercover variant of the DDA line algorithm
- Supports culling
- Can be extended to manage any data
Maintain the existing coding style. Add unit tests for any new or changed functionality. Lint and test your code.