NodeJS Instagram private API client
npm install instagram-private-api
npm install github:dilame/instagram-private-api
If you find this library useful for you, you can support it by donating any amount
You can find usage examples here
;;;// You must generate device id's before login.// Id's generated based on seed// So if you pass the same value as first argument - the same id's are generated every timeig.state.generateDeviceprocess.env.IG_USERNAME;// Optionally you can setup proxy urlig.state.proxyUrl = process.env.IG_PROXY;;
Feed allows you to get data. Every feed is accessible via
ig.feed.feedName. See nice example and learn how to work with library feeds.
Available feeds key list:
Most of the feeds requires initialization parameter, like user pk. Check autogenerated docs, every feed doc link starts with
feeds/ and contains constructor with argument if needed.
Repositories implements low-level atomic operations. Any repository method must make at most one api-request. There is repository listing below, so you can get information about methods of each repository from our autogenerated docs.
Keys is a little hints, with it you will be able to get access to repository via
|Key||Repository class documentation|
Services will help you to maintain some actions without calling a couple repositority methods or perform complex things like pre and postlogin flow simulations or photo/video publishing.
|Key||Service class documentation|
If you need features that is not implemented - feel free to implement and create PRs!
Plus we need some documentation, so if you are good in it - you are welcome.
instagram-id-to-url-segment - convert the image url fragment to the media ID
- Richard Hutta, original author of this library. Thanks to him for starting it.
Thanks to contributors
- Nerixyz, for writing a huge amount of code for this library.
End User License Agreement (EULA)
- You will not use this repository for sending mass spam or any other malicious activity
- We / You will not support anyone who is violating this EULA conditions
- Repository is just for learning / personal purposes thus should not be part of any service available on the Internet that is trying to do any malicious activity (mass bulk request, spam etc.)