Logging mixin for a Feathers app.
Install the module with:
npm install feathers-logger --save
var feathers = ;var logger = ;var app =;
Feathers-logger is just a simple wrapper for any logger so that you can conveniently do
app.log(). There are 4 methods provided for you to use:
They have graceful fallback to the core nodejs console methods.
var feathers = ;var logger = ;var memory = ;var app =;app;
var winston = ;var feathers = ;var logger = ;var memory = ;var app =;app;
var morgan = ;var feathers = ;var logger = ;var memory = ;var app =;app;
See example directory.
In lieu of a formal styleguide, take care to maintain the existing coding style. Add unit tests for any new or changed functionality. Lint and test your code using the
- cleans up a bunch of stuff
- makes plugin consistent with other plugins
- upgrades to latest uberproto
- removes feathers as peer dependency
- removes gulp from the equation
- tests against feathers 2
- Initial release
- Vanilla logging support
- Added documentation & example
- Support for Winston logger
- Support for Morgan logger
Copyright (c) 2018
Licensed under the MIT license.