DocPad plugin that copies /raw directory to /out
Raw Files Plugin for DocPad
Copies all files in the raw directory to out. Useful for large files that cause out of memory error when placed in files directory.
docpad install raw
Set as many sources as you want. Path should be relative to the
src directory. The out folder specified in your docpad configuration file is used for the destination.
If no configuration is specified, defaults to
# ...plugins:raw:raw:src: 'raw'app:src: 'app'# ...
You can also specify copy options as specified by ncp package:
# ...plugins:raw:raw:src: 'raw'options:dereference: true # default in our plugin is `true`clobber: false # default in our plugin is `false`# ...
You can also use a shell command instead of the ncp package if you want:
# ...plugins:raw:raw:command: ['rsync', '-a', './src/raw/', './out/']# ...
These amazing people are maintaining this project:
- Benjamin Lupton firstname.lastname@example.org (https://github.com/balupton)
- J. Harshbarger <> (https://github.com/hypercubed)
No sponsors yet! Will you be the first?
These amazing people have contributed code to this project:
- Benjamin Lupton email@example.com — view contributions
- Hypercubed — view contributions
- Marcus Stong firstname.lastname@example.org — view contributions
- nsonnad — view contributions
- RobLoach — view contributions
Unless stated otherwise all works are:
- Copyright © 2013+ J. Harshbarger <> (https://github.com/hypercubed)
and licensed under: