Command line tool for copying single file, using cp-file under the hood. Just because cpy-cli is too much and does not fit well in the flow.
You might also be interested in always-done.
Table of Contents
Install with npm
$ npm install cp-file-cli --global
or install using yarn
$ yarn add --global cp-file-cli
For more use-cases see the tests
cp-file <src> <dest> cp-file src/unicorn.png dist/bar/unicorn.png
Options passed directly to cp-file
- always-done: Handle completion and errors with elegance! Support for streams, callbacks, promises, child processes, async/await and sync functions. A drop-in replacement… more | homepage
- cp-file: Copy a file | homepage
- cpy-cli: Copy files | homepage
- cpy: Copy files | homepage
- minibase: Minimalist alternative for Base. Build complex APIs with small units called plugins. Works well with most of the already existing… more | homepage
- try-catch-core: Low-level package to handle completion and errors of sync or asynchronous functions, using once and dezalgo libs. Useful for and… more | homepage
Pull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue.
Please read the contributing guidelines for advice on opening issues, pull requests, and coding standards.
If you need some help and can spent some cash, feel free to contact me at CodeMentor.io too.
In short: If you want to contribute to that project, please follow these things
- Please DO NOT edit README.md, CHANGELOG.md and .verb.md files. See "Building docs" section.
- Ensure anything is okey by installing the dependencies and run the tests. See "Running tests" section.
- Always use
npm run committo commit changes instead of
git commit, because it is interactive and user-friendly. It uses commitizen behind the scenes, which follows Conventional Changelog idealogy.
- Do NOT bump the version in package.json. For that we use
npm run release, which is standard-version and follows Conventional Changelog idealogy.
Thanks a lot! :)
$ npm install verbose/verb#dev verb-generate-readme --global && verb
Please don't edit the README directly. Any changes to the readme must be made in .verb.md.
Clone repository and run the following in that cloned directory
$ npm install && npm test
Charlike Mike Reagent