Installing and testing
With npm do:
npm install cellular-automata-gpu
To run the test suite, run the following command from the
- Doesn't have any dependency to the DOM (use gl when used in node)
- Can easily apply different successive rules.
- Can be used in any dimension (1D, 2D, 3D and more).
- Allow the cellular automata rules to be passed as a string in one of several common CA rule format, see cellular-automata-rule-parser.
It is currently recommended to use the CPU-based module cellular-automata instead as it is more battle-tested, more documented and not subject to GPU drivers bugs, albeit much slower.
0.0.2 (2017-01-13) :
- Fix incorrect shader generation for stochastic rule in 3D
- Fix issue with empty birth of survival value in stochastic rules
0.0.1 (2016-12-17) :
- First publication on npm.